Life coaching is not a sign that your life is bad or that you are a bad person. Some of the most successful people have life coaches. The reason why life coaching is in high demand is simple: achieving results in life is not always easy and being accountable to self is not as easy as it sounds!
The most successful people have something missing from life; either it be connecting with people who matter the most or managing their time more effectively. It’s always something. Life coaching provides people the opportunity to reach their desired outcome with the support of a trained coach. The coach’s job is to help the client close gaps within their lives that are holding them back from achieving more results and balance.
Commitment is the source of most gaps within everyone’s life! We all have a vision for where and what we want, however, our ability to commit or remain committed is the source of the gaps in our life. I once heard someone say, “In order to be successful and live life with more choice and freedom, you have to be committed to the commitment.” As a professional coach, I support my client’s desires in reinforcing value and commitment to what they want! Take action…empower your mind!
Common reasons why people seek life coaching (aka personal coaching) as a coaching option:
- Create more results and success in their life
- Develop a new way of being
- Desire to make better, smarter decisions in life and their career
- Relationship management at work and home
- Manage time more effectively
- Explore inner self and get connected to values and beliefs
- Become more accountable to achieving your goals
- Seek purpose and direction
- Generate ideas and possibilities
- Career change
- Retirement plan
- Stress management